Sunday, December 14, 2014

NESS

.NESS.
New England States Scottie

Welcome to NESS- the New England States Scottie! I discovered NESS as a fluke one day while looking at a map and saw, what appeared to be, a dog. I turned the map of New England on its side and NESS was conceived! The Tartan was placed when I saw that the land masses from the tip of New Hampshire to Rockland, Maine, were jutting out, conveniently providing the collar for the dog. Since the dog looked like a Scottie, it seemed appropriate to make the collar a Tartan of my own design, and NESS was created.
 I needed a blog site that would allow me to post my various paintings of New England as well as provide images to create a yearly calendar. The paintings are for sale or may be ordered as a print. If you like a painting and can’t afford the original, a link is provided to manage the printing process.  Currently, I paint mostly in southeast Connecticut and R.I., but periodically venture to areas of New England that provide interesting landscapes, seascapes and/or any subject that might be suitable for a painting. My painting process is either watercolor or oil 'en plein aire’. A  French term that literally translates to “open air” and is defined as painting or drawing outside. I also paint in my studio from images that I capture from my photos.  

These are the first calendars for 2015, only 30 calendars remain, today 12/14/15








 2015 Calendars $20.00




You may also go to fineartamerica website tom-jennerwein.artistwebsites.com to veiw some of my current prints and paintings available.

 Thank you for stopping by!

Charles W. Morgan, Mystic,Ct  watercolor 11 x14 $200



Mystic Seaport, Mystic,Ct watercolor 11x14 $200




Avery Farm, Ledyard Ct watercolor 11x14 $200


Farm on Rt. 201 Griswold, Ct watercolor 7x11 $100









Watercolors

No comments:

Post a Comment